Monday, May 10, 2010

Just Ask

In our service Sunday I asked everyone to write an action point after the sermon. I was blown away by the application of God's word in the lives of the people. Every Sunday we study God's word and I wonder just how much is allowed to alter decisions and lives. Sunday was encouraging because showed me the real life application of God's word. I praise God watching God's word still transform lives.
Every week we go to church and it's easy to enjoy the day and never allow the encounter with God to transform our lives. I've always believed that every time we enter into God's pesence we can not leave the same way we entered. God's word and God's presence is not a good show to experience but an eternal holy encounter that must be handled with great humility and openness to transformation as He reveals Himself to us. When we are moved to action we demonstrate His authority in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment