Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Routines

I sometimes feel like my life is filled with routines. I maintain a fairly standard schedule at work, I like going to the same places to eat lunch, I love traveling to same spots, and I have certain TV shows I'm showing addiction issues with. But I have found two things that allow me to break free from my routines. Two little slices of heaven that recharge the creativity of my life. But, they are also two little things that no one else pushes me to do, they are two little things that often times get pushed back in my day or even later in the week. Even if I feel drained without them I still allow everything to block me from taking the time to do them. SO what are these amazing little nuggets of life? My quiet time and sharing my faith. There is just something so energizing about studying God's word and watching where HE takes me, and nothing more miraculous than sharing my story and watching someone give their heart to Christ. I just wonder why I allow so many other things to fill my days with ordinary routines and push two of the most miraculous elements of my life to the back burner?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment