Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where Have I Been?

I can't believe how fast time seems to get away from me. As a young person I use to listen to old people talk about how time flies and I just knew they were crazy. Now I'm older and I am watching my days get away from me. I want to be a part of doing something significant for the Kingdom of God but instead I seem to get caught doing so many little things that I can't seem to get back to the main things. I use to think at 25 that I was so disciplined with my time but now as I approach 40 I realized I've never known the demands of a full schedule. Everything in ministry seems like a priority. I hear words like balance and prioritize but when the people need you all I know is that the people need you!
So what am I trying to say? I don't know!?!? Just learn a lesson from someone who is watching his days; and hold each moment precious. Make sure you give your minutes to those things worthy of your life and know what we do in this life is limited! Spend your time wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment