Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Healing

Psalms 30:1-2
I will exalt You, Lord, because You have lifted me up and have not allowed my enemies to triumph over me. 2 Lord my God, I cried to You for help, and You healed me.

Healing comes in different forms at some of the most unusual times from some of the most unlikely places. One of the great mysteries of the Lord is seen in the way He moves and works in the lives of His people. What we think is an easy no-brainer and obvious request for God to answer, can often times find God taking us on a spiritual journey we never expected. When God moves we can be assured of two things: 1. He has never lost control of the situation. We may feel abandoned and confused as we experience the results of living in a fallen world but God is still present and still in control. 2. God is always answering prayer, even when we can’t see the results. We are willing to acknowledge God’s presence when we see Him answer prayer according to our request and our will, but God is always moving and we must come to a place of trust, especially when we see His hand move in a different direction from our will.

No comments:

Post a Comment