Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Man I'm OLD

Well, it's May 13 and I'm another year older. If the truth be known I'm kinda nostalgic and do a lot of reflecting back on opportunities missed and blessing experienced. Being nostalgic is bad because I cry sometimes when I'm alone (yes, I know that's weird) but it also good because it makes me reflect on what's really important! Years ago, I decided to be at peace with God no matter where He took me. I wanted His name and His renown to be known and not mine.
OK, I'm willing to admit it, I am 39 years old and body is gong faster than I wanted but I hope God can use me in a greater way this next. I want the best year of my spiritual journey to be next year not last year. My prayer is to not be dealing with the sames sins next year that I struggled with this year. Yes, I'm old but still hungry to see God do great things through my obedience to His will!

No comments:

Post a Comment