Monday, May 11, 2009

Thankfulness

Sunday, May 10th was a great day of celebration at NRC. Mother's day is one of those significant dates on the calendar. Lately, I have tried to stop and watch all that Lori does for our children and I am floored by her ability to juggle her life and and the lives of our children. I am so thankful for the spiritual legacy being modeled by Lori and all the moms at NRC. Now I'm finding myself wanting to advocate more Sundays at year to celebrate our mothers. "Y'all let me know what you think about a quarterly mother's day!?!" Ladies-Thank you!
We also recognized our Seniors on Sunday. NRC has been blessed by 10 extraordinary student leaders and I pray we have grounded them to enjoy their faith! In the months ahead each and every one of them will face the decision to make their faith their own. Please prayer for another class of Christian Seniors who all over the nation will face the decision to make their faith their own. Statistics tell us 14% of Christian seniors will activity practice their faith in college. Please pray for our seniors and seniors all over the country! I can't speak for them all but I love our seniors and I want them equipped to do great things for the Kingdom of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment